Art in the Park Map
Visual Description of Event Map
This map shows the details of the festival Art in the Park. It is in the shape of an oval on its side, with a pointed corner in the southeast. The map contains the locations of the Info booth, BAM Welcome Centers, artist booths, food vendors, first aid, restrooms, ATMs, the Bandshell, bottled water, and bike racks.
There are two main roads; Julia Davis Drive, which curves around the west and southern border and Rembrandt Road, which bisects the map from west to east. Eight pathways, created for this event, run west to east. Starting from the north and moving south the pathways are Contour Corridor, Shape Street, Abstract Alley, Texture Trail, Pencil Path, Composition Court, Hue Highway, and Design Drive. Along these pathways are artist booths.
Above Rembrandt Road, from west to east, is the Boise Art Museum, the Sculpture Garden Pub, ATMs, the Info Center and first aid, the Children’s Art Tent, the Rose Garden, and Welcome Center 2 at the mid-way point. Continuing east is Julia Davis Memorial, food vendors, and bathrooms.
Below Rembrandt Road, along the winding pathways, are most of the artist booths. The Bandshell is in the southwest corner of the map along Julia Davis Drive.
Welcome Centers and Info Booth
There are three Welcome Centers and one Info Booth. Guests can request a sighted guide at any of these locations. All these locations have bottled water available for $2.
- Welcome Center 1 is located on the west edge at the intersection of Julia Davis Drive and Rembrandt Road.
- Welcome Center 2 is located on the north edge at the intersection of Contour Corridor and the Rose Garden.
- Welcome Center 3 is located on the east edge of Rembrandt Road near Rotary Grand Plaza.
- The Info Booth and first aid station are more centrally located on Rembrandt Road near the Boise Art Museum’s southeast corner and the Sculpture Garden Pub.
The locations of the restrooms are listed below:
- Portable restrooms, some of which are accessible, in the northwest corner, north of Boise Art Museum near the shuttle bus stop.
- Portable restrooms in the northeast corner near the Rotary Grand Plaza.
- Permanent accessible restroom in the southeast area.
- Portable restrooms in the southeast corner of Julia Davis Drive near the bike racks.
- Portable restrooms, some of which are accessible, in the southwest corner, directly to the left of the Bandshell if you are facing the Bandshell.
- Permanent accessible restroom in the southern center of the map, south of Rembrandt Road.
Other Areas of Note
- BAM Children’s Art Tent is in the northwest corner of Contour Corridor, near the shuttle bus stop and north of the Rose Garden.
- The Sculpture Garden Pub is on the east side of Boise Art Museum in the northwest corner of the map.
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors